There are numerous ways for you to download and install AMD Radeon HD 5500 Graphics Card device driver, however essentially, you require to locate a trustworthy for you to download and install the relied on device driver, or else, the defective driver might corrupt your computer system as well as create some very major damage.
This message reveals you three reliable manner ins which you can download and install and upgrade your AMD Radeon HD 5500 Video card driver. You don’t need to do them all; just browse through and also locate the ideal method for you.
1: Update AMD Radeon HD 5500 Video Card Driver by means of Device Manager
Gadget Manager is the easiest means for you to get the upgraded device drivers, yet the downside is, you do not normally obtain the current Drivers by doing this. Still, it worth a shot.
1) Go to Tool Manager. Situate and expand Show adapters. Double-click AMD Radeon HD 5500.
2) Go to the Driver tab, and also click Update Drivers
3) Click Look immediately for updated driver software application
4) Microsoft will certainly look instantly for your AMD Radeon HD 5500 graphics card driver currently. Yet if you see the following notification:
You require to go with other means to obtain your screen card Drivers upgraded since Microsoft can not assist you do this for now.
2: Update AMD Radeon HD 5500 Graphics Card Drivers By Hand
If Tool Manager fails to obtain you the current Drivers available, you can constantly go to AMD as well as obtain the Drivers on your own, however it calls for certain skill sets. If you’re not comfortable upgrading the Drivers on your own, proceed and leap to Approach 3 to get it automatically.
1) First, most likely to the support website of AMD Driversss: AMD Drivers + Download Facility. Scroll down a bit to choose from the Radeon RX 400 Series section your operating system.
2) Download And Install the Radeon Software program by pushing the Download button on the side.
3) If you need extra Driversss for you AMD Radeon HD 5500, you can select the Optional Downloads bar and afterwards download and install the driverss you require.
4) Go to Gadget Supervisor once again. Find and broaden Show adapters. Double-click AMD Radeon HD 5500.
5) Most Likely To the Driver tab, and also click Uninstall.
Click OK to continue.
6) Double-click the downloaded and install AMD Radeon HD 5500 driver, and run the installment by hand.
7) Reboot your computer for the modifications to take effect after the setup.
Grand Theft Auto V AMD Radeon HD 5500 Gameplay